ALL WINNERS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED. You may still participate ICly but the first three with correct answers have claimed!
ICly: This scavenger hunt is done with info cards that have been hidden around the city! The cards are laminated, so they'll weather anything for the day. Your character must collect all 15 items around town and you can play that out however you would like. If they don't understand or don't know the clue, they can ask around town to learn about the Pokemon world and hopefully figure out the answers!
OOCly: This scavenger hunt is actually more for the players! Solve the clues below in order to know what word you're looking for, then find it somewhere in the OOC pages. They will be hidden on pages that are linked through the navigation page only. There may be more than one per page or there may not be one on a page. If it's a page not linked there, don't worry about it. The first three players to correctly solve and find each clue will be the winner. (You must state which page it was on in order to get credit for finding it.) The scavenger hunt entry post will be screened so that no one can cheat off of each other.
This game is meant to be fair to all participants, so please do not share answers with other players until three winners are declared. If we find out that players have shared answers, the offending players will be disqualified.
Once we have three winners, we'll unscreen the comments and close the contest- though you're more than welcome to thread out your characters looking for the items still and just not making it back in time.
1. A Pokemon team whose logo is represented by the Legendary Bird Zapdos.
2. A Pokemon team that values training and strength.
3. A Pokemon team with a leader who studies evolution and uses calm analysis.
4. The OG enemies of Pokemon trainers, lead by Giovanni.
5. This team wanted to awaken a Pokemon called Groudon, a Pokemon with the ability to expand continents.
6. This is used to catch Pokemon that evolve using the Moon Stone.
7. This Pokemon appears to be a glitch of some kind from the Kanto region... you probably don't want to encounter it and you definitely don't want to catch it.
8. There were once rumors that you could find Mew if only you could move this...
9. The second Pokemon region discovered.
10. This is an item specially meant for Chansey! It increases Chansey's critical hit ratio.
11. You can use this long, durable item to escape from any cave or dungeon.
12. This kind of berry raises special attack when a Pokemon's HP is low.
13. Sycamore sent this to a Pokemon trainer's mom once... it smells like perfume?
14. A fossil of an ancient Pokemon. It looks like it's part of a wing. I wonder what kind of fossil this is?
15. This is an item used to collect information on Pokemon and send it back to your local professor for research. Not to be confused with your new PokeFit!